- Acentric Biotech & Research Laboratory accepts application for any of the online/ offline courses of it through the online/offline mode. No other mode of application will be considered official and will not be encouraged.
- The applicant must be duly filling the application form and should provide proper and original information.
- The registration fee for training is Rs 600/- and project is Rs 850/- and if you find it necessary to cancel your registration,full refunds will be given to any student cancelling within three days of registration date.
- Registration fee will be non-refundable after three daysof registration date.
- The applicant must pay complete fee at the time of joining.In case of failure, the admission stand cancelled.
- If the training course fee remains unpaid for more than two days of joining after several reminders,a late fee of Rs. 100/- per day will be charged.
- If the project course fee remains unpaid for more than 5 days of joining several reminders,a late fee of Rs. 200/- per day will be charged.
- During training session,only one practical per day will be performed in all the opted courses.No rush is allowed
- The registration fee for all the training and project program is valid only for 6 months.
- If you don't join the training and project progarms after completing your registration,your registration will stand cancelled and non-refundable.
- If you don't see the tremendous value you expected in our program, and you wish to withdraw within the first two hours, we will proceed with a 100% refund - no questions asked.
- No cancellation of admission of the applicant, once he/she have attended more than two hours of the programs. Hence, the amount which is paid by the applicant will be forfeited for the fee.
- If applicant is irregular or absent for a longtime,the entire fee which is paid by the applicant will be non-refundable.
- The applicant must submit the photocopy of required documents at the time of joining for verification process. In case of failure to do the same,the application will be moved to rejection mode within a week without verification.
- The applicant should know the eligibility criteria before applying for any programmes in Acentric Biotech & Research Laboratory.
- The selection of the candidate for any programme in Acentric Biotech & Research Laboratory is purely based on the eligibility criteria.
- If any applicant has rejected the course after regular follow up, he/she will not be encouraged for admission for the same course for minimum of next 1 month.
- Applications of different course by a same applicant will not be encouraged for processing at the same time. Any one of the application will be taken in to process.
- Certificates of Completion are awarded upon completion of entire courses/programs. Individual applicant will receive a certificate suitable for framing. The certificate indicates only that the individual meet the evaluation criteria set by the course instructor for the program.
- No certificates of completion will be awarded without completion or attending the programs.
- Acentric Biotech & Research Laboratory reserves the right to cancel or reschedule a programs at any time, including but not limited to, insufficient registrations, trainer unavailability, or if the trainer could not attend due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Acentric Biotech & Research Laboratory is not liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, or special damages that may be incurred due to a cancellation of a scheduled programs.
- You will not be charged for the training cancelled by Acentric Biotech & Research Laboratoryand will be offered full refund.
- All refunds will be credited back to your account within 5-7 business days of the refund request.
Acentric Biotech & Research Laboratory is responsible for providing a safe and secure workplace and strives to ensure that all individuals associated with the company
are treated in a respectful and fair manner. Though it is not possible to list all forms of behavior that are unacceptable in the workplace, the following are examples of
behavior that would be considered infractions of Acentric Biotech & Research Laboratory rules of conduct. Such behavior may result in disciplinary action, up to and including termination of programs.
This list is not intended to be exhaustive:
- Theft or inappropriate removal or possession of company property or the property of a fellow colleague.
- Willful destruction of company property or the property of a fellow colleague.
- Working under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs.
- Possession, distribution, sale, transfer or use of alcohol or illegal drugs in the workplace, while on duty or while operating colleague-owned vehicles or equipment.
- Fighting or threatening violence in the workplace.
- Sexual or other harassment.
- Using abusive, threatening or obscene language.
- Using intimidation tactics and making threats.
- Sabotaging another's work.
- Making malicious, false and harmful statements about others.
- Publicly disclosing another's private information.
- Possession of dangerous or unauthorized materials, such as explosives or firearms, in the workplace.
- Unauthorized disclosure of business "secrets" or confidential information.
- Falsifying company records or reports, including one's time records or the time records of another colleague.